Constant face drivers from RÖHM are very well suited for efficient turning and milling of workpieces over their entire length. All Constant face drivers are developed based on the modular design principle, so that universal exchange of a multitude of driving plates and live centers is possible.
- greatest flexibility from modular design principle
- maximum concentricity deviation of 0.015 mm for the highest precision
- constant clamping force due to hydraulic pressure equalization
- also for uneven workpiece faces
- 8 - 80 mm clamping diameter
1. Different types of mounts for any application case or rather for all common machine types
2. Axially-adjustable spring assembly for flexible adjustment of the centering force.
3. Quickly changeable driving plates and center points for maximum flexibility
4. Center point for maximum concentricity of up to 0.01 mm
à la tourner et fraiser, cône morse, logement de centrage, bride, logement cylindrique, à commande manuelle ou électrique, pour des pièces pesant jusqu’à 350 kg, Contrainte possible jusqu’à 8 kN axia